Switch and Save
Out with the Old…In with the New!
Transferring your current checking account at another financial institution to your credit union is as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Open a new checking account at TEFCU.
- Stop using your old checking account.
- Once all of the checks you wrote on your old account have cleared, call that financial institution to confirm your balance and advise them you will be closing the account.
- Write a check for the remaining balance from the old account and deposit it in your credit union checking account.
Make the Switch today and SAVE!
- Stop paying to access YOUR money!
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- No per-check charge
- Check card access
- 24-hour telephone teller
- Internet balance access
- Payroll deduction and Direct Deposit
Please send me a checking account application.