HOME BANKING SITE!
Member.Net Home Banking.
Following is what you will need to know for logging into TEFCU’s new Home Banking product for the first time.
From the TEFCU website click on the Member.Net login link in the upper right hand corner or go to your internet browser and login at: http://www.amimembernet.com/thiokol/login
- If you have the old home banking login page saved in the “Favorites” of your internet browser you will need to delete it and save the new address as the old one will no longer be active.
- If it is your first time logging in, you will need to click on the “Register Here” link. Read the disclosure and click on accept. You will use your account number and the last 5 digits of your social security number as your pin to register. If you have entered them in correctly you will then be prompted to the registration wizard. There you will enter in all of your account information that consists of name, email, username, password, security image, passphrase, and your security questions. You will also be able to setup account alerts, recurring transfers, and sign up for E-Statement if you haven’t done so already.
- For those members using BILL PAY. This feature will not be available until 24 hours after you register. Please do not try to access this site during this time frame. Accessing could cause your Bill Pay account and transactions to be duplicated.
- If you have any problems do not hesitate to call the credit union (410-392-5660) for assistance.
- After you have registered your account, you can proceed to login using the username fields on the initial login page and answer your security questions and password from there on out.